External dimensions ET3 : H600mm x W450mm x D380 mm – Weight ET3 : 61 kg
Value storage indication € 5,000 for cash, € 9,000 for valuables
Features safes DE RAAT series ET3:
- Burglary resistance classification: In accordance with EN 14 450 Securitylevel S2
- Fire retardant in accordance with EN 14 450 – DIN 4102 (up to 30 minutes, without fire test)
- Value storage indication: €5,000 for cash, €9,000 for valuables such as jewellery
- Color : RAL7035 gray
- Weight: 61kg
- Content: 55L
- Warranty: 2 years
- Electronic code lock.
- Each ET safe is fitted with height-adjustable shelves and is prepared for floor and rear wall anchoring.
Visit our showroom in Loker as a private individual without obligation to view the quality of these safes.
If you wish, you can take your De RAAT ET3 safe with you at once. Most models are always in stock in Lokeren.
View the current promotional price of the "THE RATE ET3" in our webshop
De Raat ET3 private safe/furniture safe
This ET3 private safe/furniture safe from De Raat Brandkasten, together with the variant PT3 with key , has been our best-selling safe in the Benelux for years. This safe is very suitable for private and small business use. The ET safes are available in seven different versions / dimensions.
Double bit key lock
The DE RAAT ET3 safe is equipped with an electronic code lock
Dimensions DE RAAT ET3 furniture safe
- External dimensions : H600mm x W450mm x D380 mm
- Inner dimensions : H500 x W380 x D292 mm
- Safe volume: 55 liters
- Weight ET3 : 61 kg
- Burglar-resistant certified with class S2 according to the European EN 14450 standard. According to the tables accepted by the insurance companies, this gives an indication of storage of € 5,000 for cash and € 9,000 for valuables such as jewellery.
- Light fire resistance according to DIN4102.
Please note : do not consider this safe as a tested safe. The stated light fire resistance means that the double walls of this safe are filled with fire-retardant insulation material.
- The code lock of the DE RAAT private safes is an EN 1300 approved security lock.
Anchoring in the floor or rear wall
All safes and safes up to 1,000kg must be anchored. In this way you prevent burglars from simply taking the safe with manpower or with a jack. The DE RAAT private safes series PT and ET are always provided with anchoring holes in the bottom of the safe and in the back of the safe. The necessary anchoring material is supplied as standard.